Leonard P. Blair
Letter to the Archdiocese about the new Pastoral Planning initiative
Blessings and Challenges
2015 GOAL: $8,500,000
% of Goal: 71.72%
as of March 27, 2015
Donate to Annual Appeal.
More on Annual Appeal.
About Planned Giving
FOR MORE INTENSITY IN YOUR LIFE?
God may be calling you
to the priesthood
or consecrated life.
Director, 860-242-5573, ext. 7456.
See details of the Papal Visit Pilgrimage
"Don't Jump" Campaign challenges Physician-Assisted Suicide. Listen to Don't Jump radio message.
RELIGIOUS LIBERTY MORE on this critical issue>
THE CATHOLIC TRANSCRIPT NEWS
- Tue. Mar. 31. Chrism Mass at the Cathedral of St. Joseph at 11 a.m. Details
- Fri. Apr. 3. Passion Play at St. Ann Church, New Britain, 7:00 p.m. Details
- Fri. Apr. 3 - Sun. Apr. 12. Divine Mercy Novena at St. Margaret Mary Church, South Windsor. Details
- Tue. Apr 14. Live performance of Faustina, messenger of Divine Mercy, at St. Justin Church, Hartford. Details. Press release.
- Wed. Apr. 15. EnCourage Support Group will meet at 7 pm. Details
Archbishop Blair is on Twitter!