Leonard P. Blair
On receiving the pallium
Archbishop Blair's Homily
at the Chrism Mass 2014
FOR MORE INTENSITY IN YOUR LIFE?
God may be calling you
to the priesthood
or consecrated life.
Director, 860-242-5573, ext. 7456.
As of August 29, 2014:
% of Goal: 117.02%
Donate to Annual Appeal.
More on Annual Appeal.
About Planned Giving
Pastoral Letter from Archbishop Blair
Family Day Resources
ARCHDIOCESE OF HARTFORD REACTS TO ALS AND "ICE BUCKET CHALLENGES" more>
ARCHBISHOP BLAIR ASKS FOR PRAYERS FOR PEACE IN IRAQ more>
USCCB PRESIDENT ASKS URGENT PRAYER FOR PEACE
Archbishop Kurtz Joins Pope Francis in Calling for Prayers, Action for Peace in Middle East, Ukraine, Africa, Central America
USCCB COMMITTEE ON MIGRATION
USCCB Committee Chairman Calls on President Obama, Central American Presidents To Protect Children and Families
RELIGIOUS LIBERTY MORE on this critical issue>
THE CATHOLIC TRANSCRIPT NEWS
- Thu. Sep. 4. “The Bible: God’s Handbook for Evangelization” from 1:00-3:30 pm at St. Aloysius Parish Center, Plantsville. Presenter is Stephen Binz. Contact 860-242-5573.
- Fri. Sep. 5. “The Bible: God’s Handbook for Evangelization” 9:30-noon at St. Thomas Seminary, Bloomfield. Presenter is Stephen Binz. Contact 860-242-5573.
- Sat. Sep. 13. "Building Intercultural Competence in our Parishes" Workshop. Details
- Sat. Sep. 13. Pilgrimage of the Sick at the National Shrine of Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, MA. FREE. Details
- Sun. Sep. 21. Catholic Youth Spectacular
- Sun. Sep. 21. "High Tea" Membership Drive at St. Justin Church, Hartford. Details
- Tue. Sep. 23. The 22nd Annual Archbishop John F. Whealon Memorial Golf Tournament. Details
- Sep. 24-Nov. 2. 40 Days for Life
- Sun. Oct. 19. St. Justin's Harvest celebration. Details
- Sat. Oct. 25. CT Catholic Men's Conference. Details
Archbishop Blair is on Twitter!
2014 Catholic Youth Spectacular
September 21, 2014
September 24 -