Leonard P. Blair
Letter to the Archdiocese about the new Pastoral Planning initiative
Making the right choice: the challenge of Lent
2015 GOAL: $8,500,000
Donate to Annual Appeal.
More on Annual Appeal.
About Planned Giving
FOR MORE INTENSITY IN YOUR LIFE?
God may be calling you
to the priesthood
or consecrated life.
Director, 860-242-5573, ext. 7456.
Find out about Light4You, Confessions during Lent
"Don't Jump" Campaign challenges Physician-Assisted Suicide. Listen to Don't Jump radio message.
RELIGIOUS LIBERTY MORE on this critical issue>
THE CATHOLIC TRANSCRIPT NEWS
- Thu. Mar. 5. Separated/Divorced Seminar at Our Lady of Loreto Church Hall, Waterbury. Details
- Sat. Mar. 7. Part two of a two-part presentation: The Emergence of Black Catholic Women and Men in the United States: a Historical Perspective at St. Thomas Seminary in Bloomfield. Details
- Sat. Mar. 7. The Office for Catholic Social Justice Ministry (OCSJM) and the Office of the Diaconate of the Archdiocese of Hartford host a presentation on Human Trafficking: Stolen Lives: A Gospel Response to Human Trafficking. Details
- Sun. Mar. 8. The Catholic Biblical School to host Scripture Day. Click here for registration form.
- Sun. Mar. 8 and Mar. 22. Inquiry Sessions for men interested in becoming Permanent Deacons to be held at St. Thomas Seminary in Bloomfield. from 2-4 p.m. Please call the Deacon Formation Office at 860-761-7447 to notify us if you are going to attend.
- Fri. Mar. 20. Live Stations of the Cross at the Cathedral of St. Joseph. Details
- Fri. Mar. 27. Passion Play at St. Ann Church, New Britain, 7:00 p.m.
- Sun. Mar. 29. Passion Play at St. Ann Church, New Britain, 2:00 p.m.
- Fri. Apr. 3. Passion Play at St. Ann Church, New Britain, 7:00 p.m.
Archbishop Blair is on Twitter!